Our Stakeholders Accomplish Amazing Things
A Stake in Your Success
Our employees are an important asset to our family. We refer to them as stakeholders because they have a stake in our ability to help win the fight against cancer every day. Our stakeholders know everything they do on a daily basis ultimately supports the care of our patients and caregivers. As a result, they are driven to make a difference in the lives of others.
Welcome to a place where you are encouraged to innovate. A place where you have the support of a dynamic team of coworkers, and where you are empowered to make decisions that best serve our patients. We invite you to join our unique team of individuals who are extremely passionate about what they do.
Work Hard. Get Rewarded. Make a Difference.
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), we value the outstanding achievements of our stakeholders, and we reward their efforts through the Stakeholder-to-Stakeholder incentive program.
We consider it vitally important to take good care of ourselves with the same personalized, whole-person care we provide every patient. Our benefits philosophy empowers stakeholders with the options, resources and incentives needed for success.
Leading Treatment and Care
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Full-suite insurance: Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- College Tuition Benefit and Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250
- Plenty of optional benefits, including a Long-Term Care Program and Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Vacation/personal time/sick time
- Unum® Work/Life Balance Program
- On-site fitness classes / wellness initiatives
- The Nutritional Supplement Benefit
- Healthy Awards Program to reward participation in health-promoting activities
Leading Treatment and Care
Our hospital is accredited by the following professional organizations:
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Tulsa is also proud to be recognized for the following:
- Advanced treatments in oncology
- Integrative care models
- World-class hospitals and medical staff
- 2015 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence AwardSM in Patient Experience
- 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2007 "Best Places to Work in Oklahoma"
- 2004, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Outstanding Achievement Award, Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- 2015, 2014 and 2012 Oklahoma Certified Healthy Business Award
- 2010 Sunquest Annual Excellence Award for Laboratory Solution Success
- 2008 Friend of ODA Award from the Oklahoma Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
To learn more about the benefits at CTCA®, please review our benefits pamphlet.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify, change, or revoke any of the plans, programs, practices or policies described here, as CTCA may require, with or without notice at any time.
Job Opportunities at Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Tulsa
We are leading the fight against cancer. Every day, stakeholders at CTCA have a vital role in making our patients' experiences the best they can possibly be. It takes great people like you to help us win the fight against cancer. We are seeking dedicated stakeholders in the following areas:
Get full benefits and the chance to practice collaborative evidence-based medicine.
Clinical & Patient Support Opportunities
Deliver compassionate care that produces superior outcomes and results.
Administrative & Hospitality Services Opportunities
Make lasting impressions on our patients at every touchpoint during their stay.
Professional & Management Opportunities
From accounting to IT, our professional and management careers offer great pay and benefits.
Students & Recent Graduates
From internships to fellowships, there are many ways you can start your career at CTCA.
Not sure which area is best for you? Click here to search all jobs!
Interested in learning more about our community or our volunteer opportunities? Click Here.
CTCA is the home of integrative and compassionate cancer care.
We never stop searching for and providing powerful and innovative therapies to heal the whole person, improve quality of life and restore hope.
To be recognized and trusted by the people living with cancer as the premier center for healing and hope.
You and your healing are at the center of our hearts, minds and actions, every day.
Our Stakeholder Bond
As Stakeholders, we trust and value each other as special members of the CTCA family. We appreciate one another's unique talents, optimism and energy.
We are empowered to make a difference and we are grateful for the dedication and devotion we share with our patients and one another every day.
We are the heart of the Mother Standard®. We offer compassion, trust, healing and hope for those who need it most. We recognize our exceptional contributions, and strive to make CTCA the best place to work.
Together we celebrate our commitment to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of one another, and the people we serve.
Available Jobs at Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Tulsa
If you are an existing Stakeholder, please apply as an internal applicant in WORKDAY