Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
**This position is remote with the requirement of one (1) full day in the office per week after training is completed. (Training usually lasts 90 days) **
System Administrator within Workplace Services is responsible for the administration and maintenance across one or more focuses within but limited to the following disciplines; directory & DNS services, messaging, group policy management, mobile device management, identity provider & multi-factor authentication, conferencing & collaboration, application packaging & delivery, print management, and intranet support across on-premises and cloud solutions. Ensures day-to-day operations are met, following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensures work is done in accordance with defined security policies. This position provides next escalation point for Help Desk and Desktop Support personnel and is responsible for providing timely response and diagnosis of issues directly or remotely. When necessary may also adjust work hours to perform tasks at times least impactful to customers and participates in formal or informal on-call rotation.
- Provide troubleshooting and support across systems while monitoring health to ensure continuous functionality.
- Administration, configuration and maintenance across services. Develops and maintains documentation for various processes they are responsible for: logical processes, hardware and operating system environments, dependencies on other systems, internal and external checks/ controls, and security.
- Increases professional knowledge by assisting in the evaluation of new products and participating in training opportunities.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Information or equivalent experience in the appropriate fields is required
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA in or more areas required; MCSE preferred
- 3+ years of IT experience, primarily within one or multiple areas supporting Microsoft AD/DNS, ADFS, Exchange, Skype/Teams, DFS, O365 areas is required
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Microsoft Operating Systems is required
- Experience with GPO and PowerShell is required
- Experience with Azure is preferred
- Experience with Identity Management and Multi-Factor solutions is preferred
- IT experience within a multi-facility healthcare organization is preferred
- Prior desktop and/or help desk support experience is a plus
- Experience with video conferencing and collaboration solutions is a plus
- Understanding and familiarity with ITIL process framework
- Familiarity with applicable data privacy laws and practices
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
- Must possess a strong business perspective in order to convey technology concepts and solutions that will satisfy the business requirements
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-01807