RN - Surgery Circulator - $6,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Eligibility
Registered Nurse - Surgery Circulator - $6,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Eligibility
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
To direct the care of the patient through the surgery nursing process and through collaboration with the patient, their family and other health care professionals. Provides leadership to non-licensed staff by setting an example of excellence.
Key Position Qualifications
- Current OK RN License
- Current BLS/ACLS required
- AORN-ASPAN certification preferred
- Recent experience in Perioperative Services required
- Organization skills to coordinate patient care
- Verbal and interpersonal skills to support customer relations and communicate with other health care providers
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and read/comprehend written instructions
- Ability to perform computer charting
- Demonstrate knowledge of diagnostic tests and their effects on the patient
- Needs keen analytical and critical thinking skills to assess patient condition and provide appropriate response. Ability to prioritize patient care needs
- Ability to function calmly in an emergency situation
- Ability to follow and evaluate the nursing process in ongoing assessment according to unit policy planning of care, provision of care and evaluation of the outcome
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.