Regional Manager, Physician Relations
Regional Manager, Physician Relations
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Regional Manager is responsible for managing the effectiveness of the field team to achieve the goal of growth strategy deployment and increased patient referrals from the medical community for the assigned territories and hospitals. The field manager will support a team of growth field representatives by evaluating, training and developing the team to achieve greater results. The Regional Manager will analyze volume/ referral data, identify growth /ease of use opportunities and develop strategies and tactics to achieve desired volume goals. The position requires sound leadership, coaching, and management skills, as well as innovation to implement strategy and process flow, and to positively influence relationship management and operational best practices.
The Regional Manager is accountable for developing and implementing a strategy for delivering patient referral business from medical providers that guide oncology treatment decisions with patients. The Regional Manager will be responsible for appropriate messaging and positioning of CTCA to each prospective referral group. The strategy requires the Regional Manager to partner with the National Director, Physician Relations and hospital leadership to ensure the appropriate infrastructure is in place to directly and accurately support referral development, including referral intake processes, clinical offerings, and clinical communications with hometown doctors.
This individual must be goal oriented with the ability to plan quotas/goals, coach, support and motivate field team to achieve results in a team environment. Additionally, this role requires excellent analytical, communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Up to 25% travel
Key Position Qualifications
- Minimum of a BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant Marketing and/or Healthcare experience. Masters degree a plus.
- 4-6 years of experience working with medical professionals and/or operational marketing required
- Experience with a high quality consumer brand
- Experience with budgeting, reporting, and analysis with a strong background with Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record of successful relationship building and nurturing
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building capability
- Proven track record of success and desire to grow and assume greater responsibility
- Extremely strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Results oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve common goals
- Ability to think creatively and perform quickly
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and organized
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of databases and business rule design
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry, including economic and political influences and dynamics
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process today.