Browse Similar Jobs: Merchant Services
|Location:||Southwestern Regional Medical Center|
|Shift Hours / Days:||Full time - Hours TBD|
|Hours / Pay Period:|
|Job Function:||Support Services|
Supervises assigned production areas and outlets as directed by Sous Chef. Primary responsibilities
include the communication of all standards, policies, and expectations to assigned team and the
execution of related duties according to such standards. Achieve area objectives by assigning and
monitoring food preparation and related duties. Ensure equipment and sanitation standards are
met, supply and inventory levels are maintained, and recipes are current. Train area staff as
needed. Participate in food preparation as needed. The Lead Cook may be assigned to one or more
production areas in the following categories: production, purchasing, pastry shop, garde manager, dining areas,
and grill stations. The Lead Cook will be rotated with or without advance notice to meet business demands and
further career development. Lead Cook rotations are at the sole discretion of the Executive Sous Chef and
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Culinary degree preferred; certified culinarion certification required.
* Must hold a currently dated Food Handler's Card from Tulsa County Health Department or Serve
* Five years experience as cook or in food preparation
Knowledge and Skills
* Candidate must be highly motivated, work well with a team and be very creative.
* Follows standard practices and procedures in compliance with regulatory agency requirements,
such as HACCP and JCAHO guidelines. Knowledge of HACCP-Food Borne Illness prevention,
Temperature Control, Sanitation, dating, and proper food storage.
* Ability to read recipes and production records and to maintain production records.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to direct production staff
* Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instruction
* Develops and executes departmental goals such that they support the organizational mission and strategic