|Location:||Southwestern Regional Medical Center|
|Employment Status:||Full time|
|Shift Hours / Days:||Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p|
|Hours / Pay Period:||80|
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Employer and Payor Relations
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the vice president employer & payer relations. Maintains confidentiality of all operational and administrative matters. Seeks to maintain the integrity of CTCA's hospital philosophy and strives to consistently meet the expectations of this position and that of the vice president employer & payer relations. Provides support as needed to the executive assistant to the president and chief executive officer.
Key Position Qualifications
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* 5 years executive assistant experience
* Critical thinking and common sense are required attributes to be successful in this position.
* Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and
Visio as well as an aptitude for quick learning. Knowledge of chart and graph making is desirable
* Decides when and how many meetings need to be scheduled as well as sending emails to update
or request information from managers and staff
* Plays a role in deciding how information will be presented.
* Works on specialized professional level assignments/projects with general directions and guidance
* Initiates duties and activities without the need for supervision.
* Maintains good working relationships with managers, physicians, and staff in an effort to provide
assistance and support as needed and on request
* Conveys a helpful and caring attitude to staff, patients, family members and guests
* Presents a professional image and approaches situations carefully with tact.
* Discerns when situation necessitates advice and information from supervisor
* Manages time, projects, and work flow to meet expectations of supervisor
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.
If you are a previous applicant, please log in below to access your account. Once logged in you can apply to additional positions, update your information, or view your active applications.Click Here