Clinical Oncology Dietitian - Per Diem
|Location:||Southwestern Regional Medical Center|
|Shift Hours / Days:||Shift hours TBD|
|Hours / Pay Period:||TBD|
|Job Function:||Nursing/Patient Care|
Oncology registered dietitians (RDs) provide nutritional consultation to cancer patients across the
continuum of the cancer experience including primary prevention, cancer treatment, secondary
prevention, cancer recurrence and palliative care.
* Minimum of BS in nutritional sciences or related field.
* Graduate Degree preferred
* Registered or registry eligible
* Licensed or licensure eligible according to the Oklahoma State Board Medical Licensure and
* 3 years experience in the field preferred
If you are a previous applicant, please log in below to access your account. Once logged in you can apply to additional positions, update your information, or view your active applications.Click Here