This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Merchant Services
|Location:||Southwestern Regional Medical Center|
|Shift Hours / Days:|
|Hours / Pay Period:|
|Job Function:||Support Services|
Provide accountability for café registers, patients, and guests. The cashier is responsible for recording all items purchased, maintain accurate cash handling procedures. Maintain and accurately record daily deposits following procedures. Accurate use of POS system.
Sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. Works in well lighted/ventilated area. Subject to frequent interruptions. Willingness to work beyond normal working hours, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary. Attend and participate in continuing educational programs. Communicates with the patients, family and staff on all levels of the organization. Lifting object of up to 50 lbs and pushing/pulling heavy objects.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years cashier experience preferred
- Attention to detail and customer service experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of cash register systems
- Must hold a Food Handler card from Tulsa County Health Department or Serve Safe certification