|Location:||Southwestern Regional Medical Center|
|Shift Hours / Days:||Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p|
|Hours / Pay Period:||80|
|Job Function:||Nursing/Patient Care|
To demonstrate support of the hospital mission and vision by providing case management/disease
management services to clients and families to help in the coordination and management of individual's
health needs through the full continuum. The care manager demonstrates the ability to assess, coordinate,
plan, monitor, implement and evaluate the patient's plan of care while ensuring and facilitating the
achievement of optimal quality, clinical and financial outcomes.
* Current Oklahoma RN license from an accredited college.
* BSN in Nursing or Case Management certification preferred
* 3 years clinical oncology experience
* 1 year experience in Case Management and/or similar role, and strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
* OCN certification preferred.
* Current BLS, through American Heart Association
* Must possess the ability to utilize a clinical reasoning process for assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating the patient's plan of care while ensuring that coordination of services are done in a timely manner.
* Demonstrates sound knowledge and actions in the care and decision making for the oncology patient
population and seeks guidance appropriately.
* The candidate is expected to adhere and to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Oklahoma
Board of Nursing.
If you are a previous applicant, please log in below to access your account. Once logged in you can apply to additional positions, update your information, or view your active applications.Click Here