This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Health & Human Services
|Location:||Southwestern Regional Medical Center|
|Department:||322003 Care Management-RN|
|Shift Hours / Days:|
|Hours / Pay Period:|
|Job Function:||Nursing/Patient Care|
To demonstrate support of the hospital mission and vision by providing case management/disease management services to clients and families to help in the coordination and management of individual's health needs through the full continuum. The care manager demonstrates the ability to assess, coordinate, plan, monitor, implement and evaluate the patient's plan of care while ensuring and facilitating the achievement of optimal quality, clinical and financial outcomes.
- Current Oklahoma RN license from an accredited college BSN in Nursing or Case Management certification preferred
- 3 years clinical oncology experience
- 1 year experience in Case Management and/or similar role, and strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- OCN certification preferred
- Must possess the ability to utilize a clinical reasoning process for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the patient's plan of care while ensuring that coordination of services are done in a timely manner
- Demonstrates sound knowledge and actions in the care and decision making for the oncology patient population and seeks guidance appropriately
- The candidate is expected to adhere and to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing